INFORMATION WE COLLECT
If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you such as:
- Your name
- Your email address
- Your phone number
- The contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us
- Any other information you may choose to provide
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website
- Improve, personalize, and expand our website
- Understand and analyze how you use our website
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
- Communicate with you to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website
- Send you emails
- Find and prevent fraud
- Internet protocol (IP) addresses
- Browser type (user agent)
- Internet Service Provider (ISP)
- Date and time stamp
- Referring/exit pages
- Possibly the number of clicks among other data
These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for:
- Analyzing trends
- Administering the site
- Tracking users’ movement on the website
- Gathering demographic information
Note that Null Byte has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
THIRD PARTY PRIVACY POLICIES
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
GDPR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS
- The right to access: You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification: You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to erasure: You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing: You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing: You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability: You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email address: info [at] nullbyte [dot] es.
Null Byte does not knowingly collect any specific Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13 (and we also do not collect it from anyone else). If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.